Now Spanish-speaking employees can more easily take Wellbeats fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes!
Spanish subtitles were added to our 50 most popular classes. We will have Spanish subtitles for 200 classes in the next 1-2 months with more to be added later in the year.
“Spanish is the most popular language in addition to English that is requested by our clients,” explains Jeff Kennefick, Wellbeats Senior Vice President of Product. “Adding Spanish subtitles makes our offerings more accessible and easier to understand for the large number of Wellbeats-eligible members whose primary language is Spanish.”
To find classes with Spanish subtitles:
- Select Find a Class on the homepage
- Select Class Type under Filter Options
- Select Spanish Subtitles
- Select Apply, find a class and start playing
- Once the class has started playing, select the closed captioning icon in the lower right corner and choose Spanish
Para encontrar clases con subtítulos en español:
- Selecciona Find a Class (Encontrar una clase) en la página de inicio
- Selecciona Class Type (Tipo de clase) debajo Filter Options (Filtrar las opciones)
- Selecciona Spanish Subtitles (Subtítulos en español)
- Selecciona Apply, busca y escoge una clase, e iniciar el video
- Una vez que la clase haya comenzado, selecciona el ícono de subtítulos en la esquina inferior derecha y elige Spanish
Based in St. Louis Park, Minn., Wellbeats is the premier on-demand, virtual wellbeing solution that delivers 700+ exercise, nutrition, and mindfulness classes, challenges, and fitness assessments available anytime, anywhere. Wellbeats provides best-in-class content that spans all five generations, from kids programming through active aging for any age and ability, and is accessible through apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and Apple TV; any modern Web browser, Chromecast, Airplay, and Roku.