Reports To: Director of Corporate Technology
Status: Full Time, Salary
Our company values are important to us.
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment.
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections.
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability.
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people.
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives.
The Cybersecurity Manager is responsible for Wellbeat’s internal audit program, supporting security requests from current and potential clients, completing external audits and managing security changes across the organization.
- Maintain and implement a comprehensive set of Security policies, standards and guidelines based on the ISO27001/2 security framework.
- Responsible for implementing changes to security practices or technologies.
- Responsible for responding to and completing client security related requests.
- Completing the security sections of Request for Information (RFI) documents from clients and prospective clients using Wellbeats Loopio software.
- Perform internal audit tasks and report results to senior management.
- Configure, monitor and maintain updated Endpoint Protection software.
- Configure, monitor and maintain Data Loss Prevention (DLP) software.
- Run the annual and periodic security training and awareness program.
- Participate in O365, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory User Administration and service configuration.
- Support the new hire setup and termination processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years experience working as a cyber security manager.
- CISSP or similar certification highly desired.
- Previous audit experience considered a plus.