We believe that wellbeing isn’t just for some. It’s for all. Wellbeats pioneered virtual group fitness in 2008 and evolved into an app-based experience built for businesses to help members of any age, gender, interest, or ability level stay active, eat healthier, reduce stress, and enhance their physical and mental wellbeing – anytime and anywhere. More than 2,500 clients and 1.9 million members stream Wellbeats classes on their smartphones, digital devices, and TVs. We serve large employers, health plans, wellness providers and platforms, residential housing, U.S. military bases and more.
What sets Wellbeats apart: A superior member experience that suits any age, gender, interest, or ability level. With optimized navigation, personalization, features, and content that resonate with all users, we ignite and unite wellness-minded individuals. We are proud to deliver a virtual wellness solution that is approachable, accessible, and affordable – to live your healthiest life!
As an Operations & Implementation Specialist you will:
- Own and lead all aspects of client implementation projects from sales through successful launch and hand-off to the client success team.
- Lead dynamic implementation kick-off call presentations that guarantee the client’s first experience with Wellbeats is amazing.
- Support daily operations related to eligibility files, member management and CRM in support of our client’s and member’s journey with Wellbeats.
- Support team projects and other key initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful implementations, including leading meetings with internal teams and clients.
- Research and resolve client and member inquiries as needed related to eligibility and incentive programming. Escalate issues internally and follow up on escalated issues to ensure timely resolution
- Report to: Director, Implementation & Client Operations
- You appreciate collaboration and working closely with your team to solve problems.
- Work experience- Client service, eligibility, technology solutions in the corporate wellness market
- Must be highly detail and accuracy oriented.
- Strong analytical skills, a problem solver, organized.
- Experience working with eligibility file processes.
- Passion for learning
- Highly adaptable
- Ability to deliver great client experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by personal interaction via phone, email or other onboarding tools.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- You are a self-starter ready to contribute your ideas and skills and take action.