We believe that wellbeing isn’t just for some. It’s for all. Wellbeats pioneered virtual group fitness in 2008 and evolved into an app-based experience built for businesses to help members of any age, gender, interest, or ability level stay active, eat healthier, reduce stress, and enhance their physical and mental wellbeing – anytime and anywhere. More than 2,500 clients and 1.9 million members stream Wellbeats classes on their smartphones, digital devices, and TVs. We serve large employers, health plans, wellness providers and platforms, residential housing, U.S. military bases and more.
What sets Wellbeats apart: A superior member experience that suits any age, gender, interest, or ability level. With optimized navigation, personalization, features, and content that resonate with all users, we ignite and unite wellness-minded individuals. We are proud to deliver a virtual wellness solution that is approachable, accessible, and affordable – to live your healthiest life!
We are looking for a competent, energetic, outgoing Revenue Manager who will assist in performing accounts receivable management roles on a daily basis and projects, including month and quarter end close, AR management, collections, deferred revenue review. Must be comfortable working with all levels of Management. The candidate must have strong communication skills, analytical skills, and pay close attention to detail.
- Revenue Recognition, Billing and Collection Support
- Review Contracts, recommend IFRS based accounting treatment and support ongoing reporting for contracts.
- Review monthly revenue accounts and perform analysis regarding variances
- Oversee financial transactions and process invoices in a timely manner
- Record revenue in accordance with IFRS for different contracts/revenue streams
- Support Billing specialist in collections support, aging analysis, etc.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts such as: accounts receivable, allowance accounts, and deferred revenue
- Prepare monthly general ledger adjusting entries
- Quarter End and Month End close support as needed
- Analytical review of balance sheet and income statement
- General Ledger maintenance consistent with business objectives
- Assist in monthly financial reports for management
- Assist with financial forecasting, budgeting analysis
- Assist in quarterly reviews and annual audit preparation and support
- Continually work to improve processes and procedures by using or creating defined policies and procedures consistent with Company objectives
- Policy and procedure maintenance, or creation when needed
- Ability to build process within financial management system
- Cross collaboration across multiple departments, with result-oriented focus
- Prepare monthly revenue and customer detail files
- Manage Accounts Receivable collections to ensure timely payment.
- Calculate and evaluate allowance for doubtful account estimate
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Proven experience in managing account receivable
- Proven experience and understanding of general accounting
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and think critically
- Responsible and self-directed
- BS degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Experience with Great Plains or NetSuite preferred, but not required
- Strong technical experience within accounting systems
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. We also offer a flexible paid time off plan including up to fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment, increasing to 20 the following year and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.