Wellbeats corporate sales team is expanding! We are seeking an accomplished, dynamic Small Group Sales Manager (SGSM) to build and develop corporate sales in an assigned sales territory for clients with less 1000 employees. This position will be remote – exact sales territory to be determined based on location of candidate and experience/contacts in their region.
This individual is a true hunter who thrives at building relationships in a fast-developing market and is skilled in the development and management of their business strategy. Reporting directly to the SVP of Corporate Sales, the SGSM will work collaboratively with sales leadership, inside sales and marketing to meet and exceeds sales goals by marketing and selling the Wellbeats platform through direct to employer, broker/consultant contacts and channel distribution partners.
- Develop a detailed understanding of Wellbeats value proposition, differentiators, and platform to effectively sell clients through initial phone conversations, webinar or face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations to HR and Benefit leaders as well as business decision makers
- Responsible for new business sales in the defined territory from prospecting through contracting
- Develop a territory strategy based on existing contacts, upcoming conferences/events, strategic partners, and broker/consultant relationships to meet and exceed the published sales goal and achieve monthly new business objectives
- Build marketing lists to include tiered prospect contacts within Dynamics CRM in support of marketing outreach and regional/national campaign strategies
- Complete weekly Dynamics CRM tracking and reporting for pipeline management, forecasts and territory analysis
- Attend weekly web-based sales team meetings and training, along with quarterly business review meetings at the corporate office upon request
- Identify, attend, and support market/partner events and conferences through attendance, promotion, direct outreach in representation of our partnerships and the Wellbeats brand
Assist with completion of prospect, partner and/or consultant RFI/RFP requests