Start Date: TBD
Location: Remote- US or Canada
Reports To: Revenue Manager
LifeSpeak Inc. Company Overview:
LifeSpeak Inc. is the leading whole-person wellbeing solution for employers, health plans, and other organizations. LifeSpeak Inc.’s suite of digital solutions allows organizations to provide best-in-class content and expertise at scale, empowering individuals to live their healthiest lives. As the parent company to LIFT Digital, ALAViDA Health, Torchlight, and Wellbeats, LifeSpeak Inc. provides a flexible portfolio of wellbeing solutions across mental health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, substance use, and caregiving. LifeSpeak Inc. has more than 30 years of collective experience working with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, insurance providers, and others across the globe. Insights from LifeSpeak Inc.’s digital and data-driven solutions uncover gaps in wellbeing at the individual and organizational levels, ultimately enhancing workplace performance outcomes.
Passion – Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
Authenticity – Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
Integrity – Commit and execute with honesty, credibility, and reliability
Innovation – Continue to lead the health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
Collaboration – Work together as a team to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
The Staff Accountant is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with prior experience in billing and basic accounting principles. We are seeking an individual who has a strong desire to improve the processes and controls surrounding billing and collections in a growing SaaS based environment.
- Billing and Collection Support
- Review contracts and recommend appropriate revenue/commission treatment.
- Billing in accordance with contracts
- Support in collection support, aging analysis, etc.
- Reconcile and maintain general ledger accounts.
- Month end close support as needed.
- Assist in quarterly/annual audit preparation and support.
- Process improvement and control implementation consistent with Company objectives
- Cross collaboration across multiple departments, with result-oriented focus
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skillset:
- Proven experience and understanding of general accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and think critically.
- Responsible and self-directed
- BS degree in accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2 years prior accounting experience
- Experience with Netsuite and Great Plains preferred, but not required.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, generous benefits package and many employee perks. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.