June is Employee Wellness Month! Wellbeats is proud to support the physical health and mental wellbeing of employees by helping each member of your workforce achieve optimal health this month and beyond.
Check out our “Give Me a Work Break” program, try a new Wellbeats class, or join the conversation by sharing your own professional wellbeing journey by using the hashtag #WellbeatsForAll.
About Employee Wellness Month
Employee Wellness Month is celebrated annually in June, and it puts the spotlight on the importance of employee wellbeing. It encourages employers to provide employees with the tools, resources, and support they need to thrive. Organizations that prioritize professional wellness tend to have a more productive, engaged workforce while attracting top talent and driving employee retention.
Use Wellbeats to Support Employee Wellness
Wellbeats’ classes include fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness offerings that fit into your workday, with classes ranging in length from one minute to one hour.
Within our fitness collection, classes like Chest Opener (one minute), Hip Stretch (two minutes), and Standing Stretch Break (three minutes) provide quick relief from sitting too long. Punch It Out (one minute), Reduce Tension (two minutes), and Super Brain Yoga (three minutes) can help renew focus and reset your mood.
Nutrition classes like Breakfast: Start Your Day Right, Importance of Hydration, and 10 Easy Snacks for On-the-Go help support workday nutrition by empowering employees with knowledge and tools to make healthy nutrition choices—even during busy workdays.
Mindfulness can help improve your focus, reduce stress, improve your mood, and boost productivity. Try classes such as Clear Your Mind (three minutes), Breathing Challenge (five minutes), or Fresh Focus (six minutes) to stay present and engaged in your workday.
Give Me a Work Break Program
Feeling stressed or anxious at work? Studies show short breaks throughout the day can help you manage stress and increase productivity.
Our “Give Me a Work Break” program includes short exercises and mindfulness techniques to boost energy and focus. This four-week program features a daily weekday work break or mindfulness class to help you recharge, refocus, and reenergize your mind and body. Already a Wellbeats member? Enroll in “Give Me a Work Break” now.
Support Employee Mental Wellbeing
For employers, finding resources to support employee mental health is key to maintaining productivity, as well as improving attraction and retention. With thorough planning and innovative thinking, employers can help employees remain physically and mentally healthy, both now and in the future.
Wellbeats Fitness Director Mark Kingsriter authored an article published in HR Daily Advisor on five ways employers can support employee mental wellbeing through strategic use of wellbeing initiatives:
- Improve access to mental health services.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Encourage physical activity.
- Fuel the body and the brain.
- Take, and encourage, breaks.
Act Now to Improve Employee Wellness
You’re invited to join Wellbeats as we celebrate Employee Wellness Month. Here are three more ways you can take action to support employee wellness this month and beyond.
- Complete our “Give Me a Work Break” program: Need a break in the day? We’ve got you covered! Join us for this four-week program featuring a daily work break or mindfulness class to help you recharge, refocus, and reenergize your mind and body.
- Tune into the LifeSpeak podcast: Listen to The Power of Teamwork—A Conversation with Dr. Brian Goldman to learn why teamwork is a transcendent experience, how adopting a “me to we” mentality can save lives, and the number one thing we can all do to become a better teammate, in work and in life, now.
- Share your story: The hashtag #WellbeatsForAll unites us all—despite differences of race, gender, age, interest, body type, or ability—to live a healthier life. We want to hear from you on your personal wellness journey. Join the conversation on mental health awareness by using the hashtag #WellbeatsForAll in your social media posts this month and beyond.
About Wellbeats, a LifeSpeak company
Wellbeats, a LifeSpeak company is a leading provider of on-demand virtual fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes for use in workplaces of all sizes, health plans, on college or university campuses, multi-family housing, the U.S. military, and fitness and health clubs. Based in St. Louis Park, MN, Wellbeats makes fitness accessible, affordable, and approachable for everyone. More than 1,000 classes and 35+ programs are available to help members stay on track and meet their goals. To learn more, visit www.wellbeats.com or check out a sampling of the company’s fitness classes during a Facebook Live class, and follow Wellbeats on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.