Imagine a workout where you didn’t have to overthink. You didn’t have to question. You just knew what to do, when to do it, and why it works.
That is exactly what Wellbeats’ newest channel, Circuits, is designed to do.
This intense, highly-interactive channel will guide a user through a workout in the safest, most efficient way possible.
So, what exactly is a circuit? A circuit is a fast-paced style of training that encourages a user to push through a set of exercises with minimal rest in between. Your goal during each exercise is known as “AMRAP” – in other words, to complete as many reps as possible. Whether you are a circuits expert or just starting out, this method will give you the freedom to workout at your own pace.
By building a routine of circuit-style training, you can significantly increase both muscular endurance and body conditioning. Here a few more exclusive benefits to playing any class in the Wellbeats Circuits Channel:
- You get a solid work out in 20 minutes or less. Fast-paced movements and minimal rest periods make the perfect recipe for a quick, efficient workout.
- You learn how to perform each exercise the right way. Clear instructional cues and voiceover tips will guide you through each exercise.
- You are prepared for what’s coming next. Each exercise will feature a brief preview video beforehand so that you know exactly what to do in the next exercise.
- You know which muscles are targeted in each exercise. A visual of the primary muscle groups worked will be displayed on screen.
- You are focused the entire time. Each exercise will feature a timed countdown to hold you accountable and on track throughout the entire exercise.
The best part is – the channel is officially live right NOW!* To get an inside look of Circuits, watch this clip below:
The Circuits Channel will debut a total of 7 new classes! Here’s what to expect:
1. Total Body No Equipment Circuit – This 20-minute, total-body circuit works your entire body using nothing but your body! You have 45 seconds per exercise to get as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) completed.
2. Total Body With Equipment Circuit – 20 minutes will fly by as you rotate through upper body, lower body and cardio exercises in this total body circuit. Grab a set of dumbbells and complete as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) of each exercise.
3. Core Circuit – You don’t need equipment or a lot of time to get a solid core workout. This 10-minute core circuit will hit the front, back and sides of your core to build a strong pillar of strength through the center of your body.
4. HIIT Cardio Circuit – In this High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) circuit, you will be challenged to drive your intensity and heart rate up for 30 seconds, followed by 30 seconds to rest. If you are looking to go as hard as you can and see what your body can do, this 20-minute circuit is the one for you!
5. Fat Burn Circuit – Turn your body into a fat-burning machine in this 20-minute circuit. Alternate upper and lower body strength exercises with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) cardio.
6. Upper Body Circuit – Work your upper body to fatigue in just 20 minutes by working opposing muscle groups in rapid succession to keep your heart rate up.
7. Lower Body Circuit – 20 minutes to train your entire lower body. 45 seconds per exercise to get in as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) followed by 15 seconds of rest. Add in a few quick cardio bursts and you have a circuit focused on making your lower body stronger!
Who’s ready?! Let us know which circuits class you are looking forward to most by using #MyWellbeats. Be sure to also tune in to our Facebook page for a LIVE demonstration of HIIT Cardio and Core circuit classes on Wednesday, May 30 at 12pm CST and 3:30pm CST.
– The Wellbeats Team
*channel may not be available with your current subscription