Celebrate Social Wellness Month in the kitchen and enjoy cooking and eating together using Wellbeats’ nutrition collection!
From holiday traditions and birthday cakes to family dinners and meetings over coffee, food often lands at the center of our connections with others. Eating together can serve as a means of reinforcing our social relationships.
Wellbeats’ expert-led, on-demand nutrition classes provide people of all ages with delicious meal ideas, fun cooking lessons, and healthy eating tips while offering an approachable and accessible way to fuel your health and wellbeing.
Share Your Nutrition Journey
Sharing your nutrition journey with others has never been easier! Wellbeats has three social features specifically designed to help members to connect with one another. Schedule classes to take with others, chat with others before, during, and after scheduled classes, or invite friends and family to use Wellbeats with you. There are endless ways to boost your social wellness using food. Try one of the following:
- Cook with a friend from near or far. Watch a cooking demonstration together, such as Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Chef Daniel Green or Garlic Lemon Shrimp with Broccoli with Chef Marshall O’Brien. Then try the recipe for yourselves from your own kitchens. Be sure to enjoy your efforts by eating together too!
- Swap a night of eating out for a night of eating in. Invite your friends or family over to try a new recipe. Egg Fried Rice, Garlic Chicken Pasta, or Chickpea Broccoli Skillet can be prepared in large quantities. These are sure to satisfy a variety of tastes too!
- Host a Wellbeats potluck! Choose from over 150 recipes with everything from appetizers, drinks, main course, sides, and dessert. Collaborate with your guests to set the menu or assign everyone a category and prepare to be surprised.
- Learn a new cooking skill together. Schedule a class for you and a friend to learn a new cooking skill together. Learn proper cutting techniques with Sharpen Your Knife Skills or master smoothie portions in Smoothie Basics.
Nutrition for All
Wellbeats makes it easier than ever to connect with others around nutrition. Choose from a variety of nutrition topics for a healthy body and mind, such as mood-boosting food recommendations, recipes to support immune health, healthy snack options, cooking demonstrations, and global-inspired recipes.
With nutrition classes designed for pregnancy, refueling after a workout, getting kids interested in nutrition, and more, Wellbeats’ nutrition collection offers something for everyone.
Launch My Health
Wellbeats recently expanded its nutrition collection with a partnership with food as medicine company Launch My Health. This partnership provides access to six new nutrition and culinary programs that offer support in preventing, managing, and improving chronic diseases.
Invite a friend or family member to try one of the six new Launch My Health programs with you. Program topics include:
- Optimizing nutrition to improve brain health and reduce the risk of neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Restoring gut health to manage chronic conditions and symptoms
- Managing hormonal changes that occur as women age
- Reducing inflammation to improve chronic conditions
- Building basic and advanced skills and confidence in the kitchen
- Getting kids excited about cooking, while teaching basic kitchen skills and safety
About Wellbeats, a LifeSpeak company
Wellbeats, a LifeSpeak company is a leading provider of on-demand virtual fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes for use in workplaces of all sizes, health plans, on college or university campuses, multi-family housing, the U.S. military, and fitness and health clubs. Based in St. Louis Park, MN, Wellbeats makes fitness accessible, affordable, and approachable for everyone. More than 1,000 classes and 35+ programs are available to help members stay on track and meet their goals. To learn more, visit www.wellbeats.com or check out a sampling of the company’s fitness classes during a Facebook Live class, and follow Wellbeats on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.